Renewing a Norton subscription:
If you are using this to renew your current Norton product, all you need to do is enter the license key into your already installed software.
To do this, open your Norton software and select the Renew link at the bottom, and then select the option to enter a license key. Once activated, it will update and you’re protected for another year.
New Norton Subscription:
If you are a new user of Norton Security you will need to uninstall any current antivirus you currently have and then follow the instructions below:
- Use this URL to get you to your Norton Account: https://norton.com/setup
- Enter the email address and password associated with the account
- Click onto the Sign In button
- When logging in for the first time after purchase, or at any time from a device that does not have Norton Security installed, you may get prompted to select one of the two choices: Install on this device or Install on another device
- Click Agree & Download to get the software downloaded and installed onto your current device
- If you close the window from the above step, you can always get back to it by going into the Devices tab. In any case, Norton account interface is very intuitive and features the Download button in tabs like Home, Devices, or Services
- When you download the software onto your computer, you get Norton's downloader program. Once you run it, the download and installation of your security software will start. Follow the on-screen instructions. Once finished, your Norton product will be installed and activated