Please note! Prices are not reserved and change regularly - You can buy now to use at a later date
+ You can buy on this device to use on a different device.
Is this the latest edition?
Our licenses always download the latest available edition with all the latest updates throughout your subscription.
Is the price final?
- The price you see is final, We do not charge extra for Delivery, Credit, Debit, AMEX or anything else.
- What you see is exactly what you get. You will not get any nasty surprises when you buy from us.
How is it so cheap?
We partner up with other companies and buy large quantities of licenses so we can negotiate better prices for our customers, we work on minimum margins to ensure our customers come back to us year on year.
How is this Delivered?
- To ensure you always have a record of the license we sold to you and to save you money on postage, your license is sent digitally
- The software is downloaded directly from the brands website
- All required information is sent with the license.
Is it easy to setup?
We have made the process as simple as possible and this item is very easy to setup, all required information is sent with the license.
Do I get free support?
When you buy a license from us you are eligible for free support directly from the brand, we are also happy to help with any query you may have including technical support.
Is this a genuine license?
All our products are 100% genuine licenses and purchased from official sources - This is why our customers rate us highly!
Is the payment secure?
- Our customers security is very important to us so we use PayPal and Stripe to ensure your details are always kept safe
- Our site has a SSL certificate to ensure your details are encrypted.
Do you price match?
We are so sure that you can’t get this cheaper we offer a price match promise for 30 days after your purchase with any other official reseller.
Cyber Security Course For Normal People: How To Protect Yourself Online
- 1.5 hours split into 35 easy to understand videos
- Multiple Choice Test
- Certificate upon completion
- Access on mobile
What will I Learn?
- Become aware of the most common cyber security threats
- Secure your smartphone and all the information it knows about you
- Use two-factor authentication to add an extra layer of security to your accounts
- Develop the right mindset and browsing habits for security
- Easily create and manage strong, unique passwords for all of your accounts
- Use encryption to make your private data unreadable to attackers
This course is an actionable, step-by-step beginner’s guide to locking hackers, identity thieves, and cyber criminals out of your life once and for all.
Today’s reality is yesterday’s science fiction.
You can have a real-time video conversation with someone on the other side of the planet, you can send and receive money without even taking out your wallet, and you can post content online that reaches millions of people in a matter minutes.
Unfortunately, the same technology that enables all this new freedom and convenience also exposes us to new security threats that we’ve never encountered.
Malware that infects your computer and watches everything you do, phishing scams that steal private information from millions of people—today’s digital world is a criminal’s playground. It makes the process of stealing money or even stealing someone’s entire identity way more efficient.
The worst part? You are a target.
Many people neglect taking steps to protect themselves online because they think, “Why would anyone want to steal my information?”
Well, for starters, if you have any money to your name at all, there are plenty of tech-savvy criminals out there who are patiently waiting for the opportunity to take it from you.
Beyond that, they can also steal your identity to run up charges on your credit cards, open new utility accounts, get medical treatment using your health insurance, or take advantage of your friends and family by impersonating you on social media.
So what can you do?
You can protect yourself and your private data, and you don’t have to be an IT expert to do it.
This course outlines a step-by-step roadmap that you can follow to build a tight wall of security around your digital life.
More specifically, here are some of the things we’ll cover:
- Why security matters, and how to best approach it
- The most common security threats you should be aware of
- How to develop the right mindset and browsing habits
- How to secure your smartphone and all the private information it knows about you
- The 25 most commonly used passwords (is yours on the list?)
- What makes a good password (123456 is not a good password)
- How to create and manage strong, unique passwords for all of your accounts (without needing to remember them)
- How to lock attackers out of your accounts even if they manage to steal your passwords
- A security hole that attackers can use to gain unfettered access to your accounts without knowing your passwords (and how you can defend yourself)
- How to use the power of encryption to make your private data unreadable to attackers
Again, this is a beginner-level course. These are technical topics, but we hope to walk you through everything in a way that’s actionable and easy to understand.
We are confident that this course will change the way you look at security!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to protect themselves from the various security threats of the modern world
- Business owners who want to ensure staff have a basic understanding on what not to do to jeopardize the business.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back
Price Match Promise Cheapest Price Guaranteed
McAfee Secure Verified Website Browse with Confidence